Wigs have come to stay and are now a staple in every woman’s hair cabinet. Over the years, different types of wigs have been rocked and it has evolved to suit the taste of different women. There used to be a time when everybody could tell you have a wig on, the way wigs were made then didn’t make it difficult to identify. Now women wear wigs that look so natural, that the new argument is this can’t possibly be a wig.
From the difference in styles and texture, to the difference in the hair type used or the way the wig was processed, wigs have almost taken over having weaves installed into your hair. Let’s look at some of of the different wigs available.
Based on the type of hair.
It can either be synthetic or human hair.
- Synthetic wigs are made from synthetic fibers, they tangle easily and therefore don’t last long. They are also generally less expensive than human hair and can’t be styled easily especially with hot tools, but the more expensive ones are heat safe. This Synthetic wig has already being pre-styled and you can only wear this style.This is a more expensive synthetic wig with lace front, the parting at the front can be switched up to your taste.
- Human hair wigs are made from real human hair and are more expensive than the synthetic version. They can be styled in different ways and are heat friendly. They are of higher quality so they are more durable. There are different types of human hair wigs e.g the Brazillian hair, Indian remy etc.
Based on the cap used
- Full lace wigs are made on a full lace cap and can be styled or parted in anyway. They are usually made with top quality human hair. Full Lace wigs are expensive, versatile and durable.
- Lace front wigs cover your hairline in a natural way for a natural looking part. A blonde wig with a lace frontal.
- Glueless lace wig with no glue or tape needed and it is with adjustable strap on the back
There are different patterns of wig to choose from like wavy, straight, curly etc. Colors can range from Blonde, black, brunette to ombre. Braided wigs are also in trend in Nigeria now.An Ombre wig
Visit Everyday wigs for your quality synthetic wigs.